Government Contract Time Keeping
Government contractor payroll processing and timekeeping is now being offered by The Payroll Company. The Government contractor timekeeping service we provide is DDCA compliant. Here are important facts to know about government contract jobs payroll processing and timekeeping:
- For companies doing government contract work, to land the contract and keep landing them, it is mandatory the company uses job management tools featuring compliant timesheets and time off components. For U.S. Department of Defense contractors, the timesheet system being used must be DDCA compliant.
- Company project managers must be able to oversee and manage labor spending by selecting which vendors and companies have permission to expense labor hours against their project(s).
- Job superintendents and project bosses must be able to manage timesheet approvals and complete “floor checks” to make sure employees are clocking in their time worked daily without fail.
- Government contract employees want a timekeeping system that makes entering timesheet hours easy and trouble free and they want to know the amount of time off they have on hand at any point in time.
The government contractor timekeeping system we offer here at The Payroll Company is easy. It is customizable with management features including code authorization, time off requests and approval. Best of all, for U.S. Department of Defense contractors, it is DDCA compliant.
To discuss your company’s government contract timekeeping and payroll needs or receive a free quote, give us a call at 505-944-0105. We consider ourselves to be the best payroll processor in Albuquerque, NM, New Mexico and the Southwest. We look forward to serving all your government contract timekeeping and payroll processing needs.
The Payroll Company is proud to offer DCAA compliant payroll processing for government contractors and subcontractors!
For your government contract or subcontract company, it is critical your company do the following:
- Your company to perform on its contract and keep landing new contracts, it is mandatory that the company uses DCAA compliant job management tools featuring compliant timesheets and time off components.
- Your project managers to be able to oversee and manage labor spending by authorizing which employees have permission to expense labor hours against their project(s).
- Job superintendents and managers to be able to approve timesheets and complete “floor checks” to make sure employees are recording their time worked on a daily basis.
- Employees to easily record time and document work without distracting them from performing on the contract.
- Managers and Employees to keep track of and plan for their paid time off.
The Payroll Company & Digisoft Solutions
The DCAA compliant timekeeping system we offer here at The Payroll Company is made possible by our partnership with Digisoft Solutions. Their SaaS based DS software is easy to use with customization management features including code authorization/approval, work documentation, time off requests/approval and tracking of paid time off balances. For a complete list of features and capabilities of DS click here.
- DCAA Compliant Timesheets + Time Off
- QuickBooks Interface
- Project Management + Earned Value
- Indirect Rates
- Opportunity + Bid & Proposal
- Property Management + Tracking
- Bill Of Materials
- Contract Management + Invoicing
- Vendor Management
- Employee Administration
Visit Digisoft Solutions for a complete description of features.